Tuesday, September 16, 2014

C.E.S. - Community Building Ideas & Projects

(~*~)
Hello,
There is always a need for communications, sharing, and assistance within any community/ around our planet. As many may know, I am an artist with community building in mind. This is some of my thoughts and a blog list/ "B'list" of ideas that may/ have turned into projects. Links are throughout.
(~*~)
Keeping it short & sweet (KISS method)...
Background: My ideas growth.
Creative outlets/ resources spaces were needed, as a "headquarters" for all my creative activities/ ideas (a.k.a. projects) and community support efforts.
Then it happened...
1. Chris S.' Projects is born!
With my 3 BIG projects/ "business initiatives":
~ The game in the making: Wild Wicked World (2versions)/ W3(2v)
~ Meant for all (my main brain): Collaborative Endeavors Studio/ C.E.S.
~ Meant for creative/ crafty women: Wild Wicked Women - Creative Collective/ W3C2
NOTE:
All are online on Facebook, and I am currently working on their individual sites, information, and organizations to separate and clearly define each.
Only my main brain has a website that has been made public.
+
2. Continuing my game-in-the-making into the future, it grew from one version into two.
With the original game being shared, and a family friendly version being born!
Separation of story lines, and other aspects are on-growing.
+
3. Communicating local events, and other inspirations in an offline format.
My BIG project: Halloween Calendar (H.C.1), now known as our Arts & Culture Community Guide (ACCG)
+
4. Volunteer Community promotions/ support.
Through sharing, event attendance, and picture sharing on Facebook.
+
5. Sharing other ideas for our Tri-Cities area.
List is On-growing!
NOTE: Sorry, my original link/ blog here disappeared. New link now attached.
+
6. My mini events to further promote/ support our community, awareness, and positive thinking.
my Celebrations
+
7. Any other ideas/ projects I think of along the way - some may be added to the on-growing list in #5.
=
More Information:
Requests                
=
Until next time...
Take care & Safe travels!
Trish the Dish/ C.E.S. (*@^@*)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment